Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Da-na-na Da-na-na

For all those who checked out my first blog, you know that I'm a fan of Troy. Not only am I a fan, but I'm also an employee of the University. I work at Troy University Television. I am the master control operator which basically means I program what goes on air and make sure it stays on air.

Another perk of my job is Trojan Sports Now. It is a weekly sports show dedicated to telling all the in and outs of Trojan sports of which I am the producer and anchor of the show. During the football season, I concluded each episode with a highlight video of that weeks game.

I love highlight videos. Hard hits, big plays all over some rock or rap song that is big at the time. What else do you need to get pumped up for a game.

Well here are two of the videos:



Signing off, Jono

1 comment:

amy =) said...

too bad the season is over, now i'm in the mood for a game.