Thursday, January 12, 2012

So I was wrong.

Looks like I was wrong about the National Championship game. But I could also never pick Alabama, it's just the way I was raised. I know they are from my state and all this and that, but I just can't do it.

But what's next? Well in the college football world we have National Signing Day which will be February 1 this year. It's a day where college football fans turn their attention to fax machines around the country to make sure teenagers stick by their "commitments". There always surprises and these high school athletes have been trying to top each other in the way they make there selection. We'll have to wait and see what the players have in store this year.

But after that, it's the college baseball season I'm looking forward to most. It is probably my favorite. Baseball in general has always been my favorite, but the college game, especially with last year's rule changes has risen to the top. The season starts on February 17 this year, which is also my birthday. I will be ready for the National Anthem and then for the first time bat hits ball.

No comments: